A trial if offered can be the deciding factor for a bride to be if this is the MUA of your dreams. Here are a few tips to acheive a great trial.
1. Does your MUA take steps to prepare herself for your looks. By asking for reference pictures, pictures of your outfit, where is the venue, what makeup brands you prefer etc. These little things help you understand you MUA and how much they are going to do to understand your requirements.
2. Bride to be dont be afraid to ask your MUA how they sanitize their tools and products and what brands are they using on you.
3. The lighting for you trial is important for your over all look. Sunlight or natural light is the best to judge your makeup. And in todays day and age there are bulbs and tubelights that mimic natural light.
4. Take a friend along for your trial. However don't take too many people with you. Have you ever heard the phrase "Too many cooks spoil the broth."
5. Explain you look with the help of visuals aids to your MUA. However also listen to suggestions from them. Remember youre hiring a professional and you would want to make the most of their expertise.
6. Take along your bridal outfit or part of it so you can get the entire look. Even if you dont have your bridal outfit with you, take along any garment which is the same colour. Also take jewelry and any hair piece that you may want to wear. It's best to get a complete dress rehersal.
Your trial should be a success if you follow these steps. It will help you understand if this is the person for your D-Day.